CAMP held a presentation on “Creating Your Brand” partnering with the Town of Richmond Hill Small Business Enterprise Centre (SBEC) on October 21st at 9:30 am. CEO, online marketing and branding strategist Janice Zeppieri of Karrots
Janice, CEO of Karrots
, a digital marketing agency that specializes in strategic marketing for small to mid sized companies discussed brand strategy with entrepreneurs and small business folks.
Janice discussed the following:
What is the brand? Discussion surrounding that brand is much more than your logo
“As individuals we have our own image. Branding is made up of the same components our image is. “
Image (Personal) = Branding (Business)
“Any incongruence in our brand breeds distrust and doubt. Same with our image.”
What makes a brand great?
Tips for Creating Your Own Brand
- A Great Brand Produces Ambassadors
- A Great Brand Is Scalable
- A Great Brand Does Some Heavy Lifting…Sales Wise
- A Great Brand Tells A Story
Adhering to Brand Standard
Janice discussed Brand Design standards (size & proportion of logo, amount of detail, colour, font…etc.), and how to create or recreate your brand.
For the full presentation, please see link below:
Karrots Inc. Branding Presentation – Richmond Hill SBEC
- Look at your current clients and any patterns identified
- Are there any clients you like/dislike? Why?
- Identify your target audience
- What are the motivations of your target audience?
- Think about your positioning statement
Janice engaging the audience on branding strategies!
Entrepreneurs and Small Business folks who attended