Happy Spring CAMPers. We are pleased to share the favourite marketing blogs by our seasoned members. Please take a look below and check out the complete posts for more insights.
- How to a Execute a Successful Social Media Giveaway Campaign by TreeFrog Marketing & Communications strongly feels that better campaigning increases SEO for your brand and helps in raising awareness and engages your audience indeed communicating via two way channel giving a chance to know more about customers and the brand. We as a whole know online marketing is an extraordinary approach to speak with your customers, and it never damages to attempt new things to build your client communications. Giveaways furnish you with a chance to shake up your typical social media content with a thrilling, new engagement experience.
- Secrets to Developing The Perfect Email Marketing Campaign from Empression Marketing states that “Email marketing offers lowest possible cost and develops highly effective ways to drive customer loyalty and referral business – if you do it right first time!”. Empression shares tips on subject lines, content, and tones to keep your audience engaged and reading!.
- Have Content, Will Travel: Marketing to Today’s Global Customers by Verbaccino revealing the importance of content marketing for creating and sharing valuable content that helps you connect with your audience which they would be find insightful in some way. Success and Failure of a company or a Brand depends a lot more on the way of approaching to Content Marketing in both domestic and foreign markets.
- Using Social Media for Personalized Customer Service from SongBird Marketing Communications emphasizes on Using Social Media as a more personalized approach to stay connected with your customers. Today, buyers need a quick and individual response from brands. Buyers need questions replied, issues tackled, and grumblings tended to progressively without experiencing the rabbit gap that is a client administration hotline.
- SnapChat – Has It Become The Next Big Marketing Tool by Candybox Marketing has certainly raised the bar by targeting young audience aged between 16 – 34 via social media connectivity. It is emerging as one of the strongest social media platform surpassing even the social media giant Facebook. This stage permits clients to get select access into the day to day happenings at organizations. Organizations like, National Geographic, Mashable, People and Buzzfeed are currently putting extra dollars to be a section supported media. SnapChat offers two main benefits:- Enhance brand acknowledgment and engagement and catch the consideration of a group of people that is turning out to be progressively hard to reach.
The Canadian Association of Marketing Professionals (CAMP) is a not for profit professional organization of marketers of all types. We are committed to providing an environment of collaboration and opportunity for marketers. Established in August of 2014, CAMP provides education, professional development, networking, awards, and mentoring for Canadian marketers. Find out more about us here.