CAMP is pleased to share the favourite marketing blogs for this week. Please take a look below and check out the complete posts for more insights.
- Will I Get In Trouble For Texting? And Do You Have Wi-Fi? – Millennials In The Workplace! This post by The Mad Mix reflects the current situation or perplexity which millennials face when they enter the workplace arena. It is no hidden fact there is a mix of generations at your workplace and every generation has a different perspective on technology. Technology has provided us flexibility and millennials have a strong affinity for tech, which makes them different from other generations like – Baby Boomers and Gen X. Check out the astounding post for more insights into the tech world and how it is changing the work environment.
- Do’s and Don’ts of Influencer Marketing! This amazing post highlights the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing. As an organization or an individual business, it could serve as the stepping stone while designing a campaign or building strategies. Some of the do’s shared in the post are – do effective research before designing a campaign, understand the best practices used in the industry, think out of the box and have a contingency. Whereas, some of the don’ts which you need to watch out for are – don’t follow the hype; keep things under budget and many more. Please check out the complete post by SongBird Marketing Communications for more insights into this current topic.
- Snapchat – Has It Become The Next Big Marketing Tool? Snapchat has over 100 million users and produces 500 million snapchat stories in a single day. It is one of the fastest growing social media channels and it is the supreme way to reach out to 18-34 years old. Check out the complete post by CandyBox Marketing to know more about the evolution of Snapchat and how it can be used a marketing tool.
- Google Analytics Referral Spam Removed Automatically! Google recently fixed the spam issue which was manipulating the trackers to give wrong results. Google Analytics is one of the leading analytics tools and with this spam removal; organizations would be able to get a better picture of the overall traffic on their website. Check out the astonishing post by New Path Consulting.
- How Should Your Small/Medium Business Track Conversions On Mobile? Mobile has become an important marketing tool and it needs to be tracked for better conversion results. It is imperative for businesses to address the need as many of the leads over the mobile are lost if they are not tracked. For better tracking there are few things which need to be followed such as – better responsive website design, mobile optimization, user urgency and one click user experience. Check out the remarkable post by our very own Green Lotus.
The Canadian Association of Marketing Professionals (CAMP) is a not for profit professional organization of marketers of all types. We are committed to providing an environment of collaboration and opportunity for marketers. Established in August of 2014, CAMP provides education, professional development, networking, awards, and mentoring for Canadian marketers. Find out more about us here